Tuesday, July 5, 2016

30 Days of Blogging: Good Morning



Good Morning All:


Hope you all had a great Holiday Weekend, filled with hotdogs, burgers and fireworks!







My weekend was pretty uneventful.  I had sciatic nerve pain in my leg which had me on bed rest all day Saturday.  I finally took something on Sunday as I refuse to spend another day in bed.  Doing much better.  Monday was the perfect beach day here in Fort Lauderdale.  I had some much needed work to do around the house, so I had to pass on that.  No complaining as I got a lot done.

For those of you who went to the Essence Jazz Fes. in New Orleans I know you all had a great time.  The pictures on Fb and IG tell the stories.  I've been once and had a wonderful time.  Was also able to go again during the time of Mardi Gras.  If you have never been to NO it an experience you should have.  Awesome place!

I would like to share something and hope you all take the time to check it out.  My girlfriend's daughter launched her new You Tube channel Raising Consciousness.  It warms my heart when we see the young ones doing their thing and progressing to greatness, so please support.  Click on link to view.

Have a wonderful and productive week.  Don't forget to hug and compliment someone, you never know whose day you are making.


Maria Hairtistic Designer
www.twistandcurves.com
IG, Periscope: Twistandcurves
For Appointments and Classes 860.523.4844
Fort Lauderdale, Florida


Please feel free to comment, share and subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment