Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Good morning all.

Welcome to 30 days of What Has Maria Been Up To!!

It's been a while since I have blogged. Just wanted to share some of the things that I have been doing, and its been a lot!  It might not be in chronological order, but i'll do the best I can.

Yes still working on my Loc game.  You can't go wrong with Loc Petals, always a classic look.  Along with beginner locs.  My client cannot wait to style her locs!



Now you know I am not giving up my Flat Twists.  After 20yrs, my clients are still asking for them.  They are quick, elegant, wake up looking fabulous hair styles!!

#fortlauderdalestylist #sflorida #naturalhair #fortlauderdaleloctician


Styles by Maria Hairtistic Designer
Based in Fort Lauderdale
For appointments call Maria 860.523.4844
Instructional DVD's are available 
www.twistandcurves.com

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment