Friday, August 5, 2016

HAVANA TWISTS

HAVANA TWISTS
I remember when these came out, everyone was wearing them.  I even saw a post with a picture of the style, and the question was asked what were they?  Also stating that they were not Senegalese Twists or was Afro Kinky Hair used. 

 Style By: Maria Thompson
Fort Lauderdale Natural Hair Stylist

I left a comment asking her to bring the hair used and I would see if I  could replicate the style.  She came over I did a demo on my mannequin, and to her astonishment she said "its exactly the same!"  I said yes, that's because its a Senegalese Twist using Afro Kinky Hair, the same hair I have over there on the stand!!

You see, Havanna Twists is just the name of the style, Senegalese Twists is the name of the technique.  Afro Kinky Hair, Marley Hair, Kinky Hair, etc can be used for the style.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!


Maria Thompson, Creative Stylist
Braids, Locs, Twists, Loc Extensions & Natural Hair
Twistandcurves
IG, Periscope: @Twistandcurves
For Appointments and Classes 860.523.4844
Fort Lauderdale, Florida



1 comment: